Thursday, November 09, 2006

You've got big balls.


Custom jeans for $45! Bad pics though which scares me. They might be dorky looking but that's not a bad price to try it out. You should let me know how that goes. Make sure you don't select the "Cavaricci" style. Man those guys must still be taking shit for that. "Hey, I know! Let's add these big ass wings on the front!" Hot. They're probably still wearing all the overstock and can't even get into the bar at Outback Steakhouse. I can just see them peaking into the window and getting super pissed because Hammer is in there flirting with the new waitresses. Man, Hammer's car is gonna get fucked up.

2 comments:

Bow Ties said...

Sorry but i have no big bump so can i use the big balls. it suitable for me or i use an other.

FactoryExtreme said...

Fantastic informative piece of writing. I really like it.

statcounter